Why Gary Green is better than Steve Howe
The top 10 reasons why Gary Green is better than Steve Howe:
10. He can double on Alto Recorder.
9. Two words: "Free Hand".
8. No cutesy ragtime solos.
7. He can play on a whole other beat from the rest of the band.
6. The godlike riff at the end of "In A Glass House".
5. He didn't play on a tribute album to his own band.
4. The entire "Playing the Fool" album.
3. Physically, he can kick Steve's skinny butt halfway across the Topographic Ocean.
2. No sissypants jazz box guitars.
And the number one reason Gary Green is better than Steve Howe:
1. He joined a better band!
Contributors: Tom Benson, David Loftus, Gary Citro, Bill Tindall, Kiirja